Friday, May 18, 2012

Another Husband Prank

I can't take credit for this one. This was in an email my friend Kristen* sent me. I begged her to let me share it with you, and being the good friend that she is, she agreed. Okay, names have been changed to protect the innocent. Her name isn't really Kristen. Or is it?

Last night, we were in bed and Steven got up for the bathroom.  On his way back I asked him to please bring me the Vaseline.  Just 5 minutes earlier I was complaining that for the millionth night in a row, I can’t find any chapstick upstairs and was too lazy to go down stairs and get some.  He stepped out with it, “Why do you need this?”
Me: “For my butt hole”
Steven: “Seriously?”
Me: “Yeah.  It gets dry when girls are on their period.”
Steven: “No it doesn’t.””
Me: “It does.  Just turn out the light so I can use it already.”
Steven: “That’s disgusting.”
Me: “No it’s not, it happens to everyone.  It’s healthy.”
[ silence ]
Steven: “I think you’re joking.”


I swear husbands will believe anything if you say it's gynecological. 

1 comment:

  1. Okay this is hysterical!! LOL!! You crack me up. Love this story...keep em coming! -AP

    ReplyDelete