Tuesday, July 24, 2012

More Pranks

I thought of you when I was mid-prank on my latest little mini prank. I thought how you'd appreciate it and that I should write it down for you, so in honor of having more than 5,000 hits (what!?!) here's to you, readers.

The setup: Our friend Jess hasn't been in touch lately. He's been a great friend since he and The Husband met at the cheerleading gym where they worked in college. We've got some significant history: he stayed with us for a couple months when he moved back to Athens, he's sewn up my arm from an unfortunate trash debacle, he and The Husband have some wild college road trip stories and he proposed to me after a Georgia game once. You know, good friends.

We've fallen out of touch and I've given him a hard time about it. So when he texted me back last week I decided to teach him a lil lesson. Here are some screen shots, minus the what's new with you stuff in the middle. To appreciate this you should know that The Husband is fine, The Boy is fine, and I don't have a 15 year old cousin.

Yada yada, typical catching up banter which led us here....







And then I didn't hear from him for a few days. I texted a few times with no response, and finally got him writing me back today. He started by apologizing for being a communication black hole. So a full ten days after I started this debacle I dropped the bomb on him....












No comments:

Post a Comment