Monday, December 3, 2012

Picture (Im)perfect Christmas

When I get an idea in my head I want it to happen immediately. So when I decided I wanted to get some cute Christmas card pictures of The Boy I had to execute it that minute, without waiting for the right light or the right mood. A few weekends ago I put The Boy in 2 different holiday outfits (which The Husband hates, BTW) and took him out in the back yard to try to get some good shots for this year's Christmas card. I just let him play and tried to catch him in action doing something completely toddler and cute. It didn't go over too well. Here's what I ended up with:

Giant baby with regular sized wagon:
which looked kind of like....




The scarecrow:





Little baby calisthenics:


Baby cockatoo: 


I actually really liked that one but the grill was in the background and I felt like it looked a little......

I don't know why but something about this shot reminded me of Biff from Back to the Future. Maybe it's his hair:
Think, McFly, Think!



Boy eating a stick:




Jail break Christmas:




And a bunch more that I deleted before I thought to share them with you. Although I'm sure it's a fire hazard, I ended up using these three of him playing in the lights. Shutterfly was kind enough to let me share our finished product with you:



Patterned Pretty Holiday Card
Create custom new year's invitations at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment