Monday, February 1, 2016

Mama got a haircut

Last week I colored my hair. I dared my hairdresser friend to do something The Husband would notice, so he made me an auburn brunette.



I love it. I thought The Boy might be weirded out, since it took him a long time to adjust when I went from long to short last year. I didn't warm them ahead of time, I just came in the house videoing.

                                "Did you notice I have on shorts?" Clearly he's not traumatized.

And yes, The Husband did notice, but he did not authorize the use of his picture or video on this blog post.
                                                    So The Boy reenacted it for you.

                                             "Hello there, dark hair. What happened there?"




No comments:

Post a Comment