Friday, January 7, 2022

2021 in Quotes


When our 16 year old beagle died during lockdown, I tried to write a post about her. I mean I did write it, technically, but I never finished it.  Then I didn't want to come back to the blog because it wasn't finished and I couldn't finish it. So I wrote nothing for over a year, but now I'm back with my list of quotes that the adults in our family have said out loud in 2021. 


  • If a restaurant has a jackelope that's usually a clue that it's not fancy. 
  • We're not avenging anyone today.
  • It doesn't matter if you put a Rubik's cube on your nuts or if you just made someone think you put a Rubik's cube on your nuts, go put it up. 
  • I've never seen a bird penis either but I think they exist.
  • I don't think people can have groundhogs as pets. 
  • We are not paying extra for Alexa to have additional types of farts. 
  • I don't think there's professional putt putt. 
  • Please stop burping on my back. 
  • You don't need a balloon pump to go to bed. 
  • I don't think people will pay for cow bones. 
  • It's okay if you want turkey feathers in the house, just please don't leave them on the table. 
  • I don't want to see a toilet trick during dinner, okay? 
  • I don't think there are bandaids specifically for Komodo Dragons, but I'm not sure. 
  • Crayons are not made from earwax. 
  • When I'm driving I can't keep turning around to watch your carrot. 
  • You're sitting on meat and such. 
  • I don't think they do make muzzles for humans. 
  • I'm not going to let you put a live goldfish in your mouth anyway. 
  • No, let's not yeet that sucker into the yard. 
  • Is "rat nostrils" the best dinner conversation? 
  • You cannot sprain your face. 

And, since I didn't write anything in 2020, I have those quotes here also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment