Thursday, January 9, 2014

A year in Quotes, 2013

Hello, 2014! Goodbye, 2013. You were good to us, '13. The Boy loved Christmas. We accidentally rented our house. We tried unsuccessfully to buy two other houses and then moved into The Husband's grandmother's old house. We hung out with family, we hung out with friends. We got some new family, we got some new friends. I reached 20,000 hits on the blog (WHOA!). The Boy dressed in costumes continually. All pleasant, really. 


Here he is on the bathroom counter as a "Captain American" aka Native American.


Today I was looking for a note on my phone, and I came across another note. In 2013 I started writing down bizarre things that came out of my mouth. Words that I never thought I'd say before I had kids. Things you don't even think you need to make rules about. Sometimes it was things The Husband said. Every time it was removed from its context, written down, forgotten about and later added to.  This is my life now, people. I bring you....

2013 in Quotes

Get your penis off the table

Don't do yoga on the dog please

Don't give daddy's phone a zerbert. 

You can't pet a fish. 

I don't think ducks like spitting. 

Sit up here on the counter to eat your breakfast so the dog doesn't get it. 

Yes, the moth likes your shirt. 

Oops, you pooped on the vent. That's okay. 

Sure you can sleep in your shoes. 

I don't think dogs like mangos. 

Show superman your poopoo. 

Yes, God loves your shoes. 

Girls don't like it when you put flags down their shirts. 

Don't put your finger up my nose please. 

I don't know what giraffes say. 

Get the carrot off your penis. 

Do NOT light saber the alligator AGAIN!

I don't have an elevator in the car. 

Go tell daddy that you laid in syrup

We don't draw on giraffes.

You can't be so rough when you take my head off. 

Just eat it off the floor. 

Do not light saber the dog. 

Pizza doesn't have seeds. That's cheese. Just eat it. 

Kwanza, not conga

There are no monsters in your room. I sprayed them all away. 

Stop that. Who bought you a light saber anyway??!

Leave Priss alone, she needs some "me time". 

Stop spinning please. We don't have time to go the ER tonight. 

Who pooped in these underwear?

The light saber is in time out. 

I don't think there are any doughnut characters in veggie tales. 

No, fish don't take baths. 

Harry Potter doesn't hit.....and if he does, he goes to time out too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment