Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I can't quit you, Pinterest.

I was at work today and thought "all this work is getting in the way of me looking at fun things online." 

Now that is ridiculous. I don't do half of the things I'm inspired to do on Pinterest because I'm too busy getting inspired to do other things on Pinterest. I resolved to use my time more wisely. I resolved to be more efficient with my paperwork and organize my workload. But that felt a little overwhelming to do all at once, so I spent a little time creating a graphic to pin on Pinterest to remind me to get off Pinterest. That way, I would have a visual reminder. And then, obviously I had to come over here and blog to you about it. And someone brought key lime pie to work, so I had to have a slice. Whew! What a day! I'll get on this paperwork first thing tomorrow. Right after I check Pinterest.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment