Tuesday, July 30, 2013

You like me!

You really like me! Or maybe it's only The Boy and The Husband you like, but still....



Today marks my 15,000th blog hit! What what?! I started this blog as a way for family and close friends to keep up with The Boy, never dreaming the rest of you would be interested. I wondered at first if starting a blog about my one kid was egocentric, histrionic, self-indulgent, or self-depricating. I've realized it's all those things, but you keep reading so I keep writing. And I love it. And I love that you love it. (Just let me think that you love it, okay?)

Blogger tells me that people in other countries have viewed my blog, so I know it's not just my mom clicking 15,000 times. I'm overwhelmed with the good vibes you all send. So, to celebrate, I'd like to bake you all a cake. Since I can't do that (there are too many of you, and some live far away), I'll just eat cake myself. You're welcome to use this as an excuse to eat cake too, but I'm not baking you one.

Real life screenshot

Instead, let's do an old fashioned Q and A. Ask me a question, and I'll most likely answer it here. I'll make a FAQs post and answer things you want to hear. What's my favorite ice cream? You can do better than that. Is there anything left that I haven't shared about my family or myself that you want to know?  Let's do this!

Thank you, dear readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment